On 06/14/2012 11:42 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
3. Acquire our own community instance of SUSE Studio and make it the
main distribution channel. It's extremely well-constructed and
integrated with OBS, it seems to be stable, and the current instance
seems little-used. You can make *anything* there - except a PaaS. ;-)

I could be wrong but susestudio is not open source, and it is backend
kiwi is opensource which can be used with OBS and that is what coolo is
using for the live CDs.

And this does not solve the current problem, on the other hand debian
approach sounds good and rather than following fedora for a change let's
look at others like debian for stability or arch for a rolling release