Re: [opensuse-factory] M2: choose Grub, get Grub and Grub2

As a related aside, Novell's Bugzilla is the most annoying of the many
Mozilla-Bugzilla installations I've ever used. The recent login changes
compound the enormously annoying lack of login persistence, making me
want to avoid Bugzilla as much as possible. It's no longer possible to
login without using the keyboard multiple times prior to completion of
the login process. :~(

Please file a bugreport with details - and tell me the bug number, so that I can assign it to the bugzilla team ;)

Andreas