Re: [opensuse-factory] openSUSE won't upgrade successfully from 11.3 to 11.4
Just thought I would post on two personal expereinces of upgrading from 11.3 >
11.4.

One I did zypper in zypper first, it asked about five quite complex questions,
but I am experienced enough to know that mostly what it wants to delete or
upgrade or switch vendor is usually ok and it worked. (Done at init 3).

In this laptop I did a running upgrade at init 5, whilst continuing to surf
the net and chat on irc. The only command used was zypper dup.

Everything worked perfectly, I just had to remove a few out of date repos
which were not essential.

End result is both machines on 11.4 but dup asked far less questions.

Stuart