Re: [opensuse-factory] preload from Kernel:stable and openSUSE:11.4 failing to build in Tumbleweed
Am Mittwoch, 9. März 2011 schrieb Greg KH:
As I can't build this package in openSUSE:11.4, something really strange
happened there, it would be good to have a reproducably buildable
system...
11.4 was in maintenance mode after RC2 and we made a broken update, this can
happen with our normal maintenance too.

For tumbleweed I just fix preload - or I suggest to just drop it and hope
for systemd's readahead to be developed into something useful (last time
I checked it makes booting slower on my thinkpad)

How can I "fix" preload in this manner? Where do I fix this?

Take either factory's insserv or factory's preload or both.

Greetings, Stephan