Re: [opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed for 11.4 is now open
On 03/08/2011 08:25 PM, Greg KH wrote:
On Tue, Mar 08, 2011 at 07:57:13PM +0200, Vahis wrote:
On 03/08/2011 04:19 PM, Greg KH wrote:

Ok, Tumbleweed is back open and in business for the 11.4 release.

Which reminds me, does anyone have an idea of a package that I should
include that almost everyone always does have installed

I seem to get nagged at boot about preload.
I don't know if I need it but in case, the preload matching the
kernel does not exist in Tumbleweed.

Wierd, it's failing to build right now, sorry about that, I'll work on
it.

You can just uninstall the preload kmp and run Tumbleweed's kernel right
now if you like, that's what I normally do on my machines.

I have and I don't seem to have any issues with it.

I don't even know if it's needed for anything, I think it speeds up the boot but I avoid booting anyway :)

Vahis
--
http://waxborg.servepics.com
openSUSE 11.4 (x86_64)