Re: [opensuse-factory] are all iso images hybrid images?
  • From: Ken Schneider - openSUSE <suse-list3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 08:29:34 -0400
On 05/27/2010 02:34 AM, Stefan Seyfried pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
On Wed, 26 May 2010 16:33:58 -0400
Robert Schweikert <rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Are all the ISO images for M7 hybrid images?

You can run isohybrid on any recent (< 1 year?) openSUSE CD/DVD image to
make it a hybrid image. Worked for me the last few times I tried it over
the last year.
(The older ones did not always recognise the ISO on the USB stick as an
installation source, so you could only use them to install from the
network IIRC)

zypper se hybrid
Reading installed packages...
No packages found.

webpin isohybrid
No results found for "isohybrid" in openSUSE_112

Is this some fictional software? If not please provide where it can be
found.

--
Ken Schneider
SuSe since Version 5.2, June 1998