Re: [opensuse-factory] WebM Support?
  • From: Gerald Pfeifer <gp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 21:10:23 +0200 (CEST)
On Mon, 24 May 2010, Vincent Untz wrote:
We chatted a bit about this on irc a few days ago. The main issue will
likely be that the legal review might take some time, which means it'll
really be too late for 11.3 :/ But I'd love to have webm support in
11.3, indeed.

How about shipping if after the release, in case?

Gerald
--
Dr. Gerald Pfeifer gp@xxxxxxxxxx | SUSE Linux Products GmbH
Director Product Management | HRB 16746 (AG Nuremberg)