Re: [opensuse-factory] Submitted new package orc to factory (Was What happened to orc's submit request?)
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2010 10:54:22 +0200
On 04/08/2010 10:31 AM, Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 09:57:46AM +0200, Dave Plater wrote:
On 04/08/2010 08:59 AM, Dave Plater wrote:
On 04/08/2010 08:44 AM, Dave Plater wrote:

Hi, schroedinger is in factory and requires liborc but orc isn't in
factory, there was a thread discussing this but orc is still sitting in
multimedia:libs. Did somebody submit it to factory and it was turned
down for some reason?
Regards
Dave P

After doing a bit of research, I see that gstreamer bad plugins are
switching to orc from liboil as well, more reasons why orc should be in
factory.
Regards
Dave P

I've created request 37309 to factory, hope it makes it in otherwise
schroedinger and possibly gstreamer-plugins-bad will be broken in 11.3.

orc has no maintainer or bugowner set.

Until one is set, chance of acceptance into Factory is slim.

Ciao, Marcus

It's already in factory, the lack of link from multimedia:apps to factory lead
me to believe it wasn't and I couldn't find a pending sr. It
seems that a link to factory is no longer created when a new package is
accepted, I created one with linkpac for lilypond. Thanks for the
reminder about bugowner, I hadn't set myself as bugowner for xsynth-dssi which
is waiting to be accepted to factory. I'm already in the
maintainer list, do I need to add myself again?
Regards
Dave P