Re: [opensuse-factory] ./configure Permission Denied
  • From: Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 17:07:34 -0600
On 11/24/2009 09:12 AM, Hubert Mantel wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Nov 24, Donn Washburn wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion folks - Marcus and Hubert

Yes! I will take it out of fstab and reboot. I did it because I
thought it would allow a user to mount the noauto drive..
It is a plug in USB and would cause a long boot up if removed.

No need to drop the user option if it is useful for you. Just append the
"exec" option, such as: user,exec. This will override the implicit noexec
option, but it needs to come _after_ the user option.

73 de Donn Washburn

Hubert Mantel

Well Thanks for Guru knowledge - I live in the Arm Pit of the World
known as Houston area and Linux is not even used here. Winblows is
about all you will see. I guess people enjoy spending money and chasing
virus software.

It is working again

--
73 de Donn Washburn