Re: [opensuse-factory] yast sw mgmt - Gnome & KDE really different?
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:13:46 -0800, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well - lets hope the "one yast2-web version to rule them all" comes
soon, and we can drop the ncurses package manager at the same time as qt
and gtk.

Yikes! The ncurses manager has been very useful for me over the years, and still is. Especially in the downstream SLES installs. With RAM-constrained VPS's all the rage these days, in my opinion low memory is much a much more important dev-target than it was even 3 years ago. Ncurses yast fills this need rather well.

--
When you're up to your eyeballs in Ewoks, start looking for the joker passing out stilts.