Re: [opensuse-factory] yast sw mgmt - Gnome & KDE really different?
  • From: Katarina Machalkova <kmachalkova@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:35:29 +0100
On Thursday 19 November 2009 12:18:02 David C. Rankin wrote:
Guys,

On my gnome install I have a really weird yast sw management module. My
guess is that it is just to gnome one, but I want to confirm. So do the
normal and gnome yast software management apps really have that
different of a UI?

Oh yes, these two are very different.

If so, can I make the gnome one back into the one I'm
used to?

Uninstall yast2-gtk, install yast2-qt and yast2-qt-pkg.

fB.
--
\\\\\ Katarina Machalkova
\\\\\\\__o YaST developer