Re: [opensuse-factory] Lots of old packages breaks zypper dup of factory
  • From: Mark Gray <mark.t.gray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:25:35 -0500
On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
Since you are "dup"ing from "11.2", I would think that you would reduce
the priorities (larger number) of the 11.2 repos and raise the priorities
of "Factory" repos.  Then you should see less of the "downgrades".

Simple but brilliant solution -- thank you. Following the directions
I found for switching to Factory I had removed (disabled) all the
non-factory repositories.