Re: [opensuse-factory] rc2 -> gm deltas?
  • From: Rob OpenSuSE <rob.opensuse.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 12:41:37 +0000
2009/11/13 Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>:
On Friday 13 November 2009 00:00:25 Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:

Where can I found the RC2 -> GM deltas or is safe to do this with the
RC1 -> GM availables?

Just run "zypper dup" to upgrade everything on your systems,

But having the DVD iso's is very useful for later. I mount them via
loopback and export on NFS so the local GM is used rather than looking
for DVD.

Doing Net installs is more convenient than carrying DVD's about, and
it's easier to have a couple running at once :)