Re: [opensuse-factory] RC2
  • From: phanisvara das <phani00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 21:56:41 +0530
On Wednesday 04 November 2009 09:41:22 pm Oddball wrote:
If it says RC1, you still use the Factory repositories and not the 11.2
ones...

in my case it says 'RC1,' but i definitely don't have factory repos enabled
anymore. i believe in my case it's because i ran 'zypper up,' which
installed the new kernel, and then 'zypper dup,' which didn't touch the
kernel anymore.

Andreas

The grubscreen still says RC1, but in my comp it has changed from:

OS: Linux 2.6.31.5-0.1-desktop x86_64
Huidige gebruiker: oddball@AMD64x2-SFN1
Systeem: openSUSE 11.2 RC 1 (x86_64)
KDE: 4.3.1 (KDE 4.3.1) "release 6"

to:

OS: Linux 2.6.31.5-0.1-desktop x86_64
Huidige gebruiker: oddball@AMD64x2-SFN1
Systeem: openSUSE 11.2 (x86_64)
KDE: 4.3.1 (KDE 4.3.1) "release 6"

Should this be all?

i strongly believe that's all. if you like you can edit menu.lst manually,
of course.

--
phani.