Re: [opensuse-factory] RC2
  • From: Cecil Westerhof <Cecil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 17:37:39 +0100
houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 07:00:19PM +0530, phanisvara das wrote:
On Tuesday 03 November 2009 06:48:00 pm Cecil Westerhof wrote:
I have done an update with 'zypper up' and with 'zypper dup', but my
system is still a RC1. Should it not be update to RC2?

i did the same (a week ago or so), and my boot splash still says RC 1, but
the system seems to be RC2 ok, as the common signature script confirms:

Most likely an update will not change the bootsplash image. Perhaps
somebody can verify and then either confirm or deny this.

With the milestones the bootsplash image was not update, but the menu
entry of grub was. Not with going from RC1 to RC2. This still say RC1.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer