Re: [opensuse-factory] RC2
  • From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:05:07 +0100
On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 07:00:19PM +0530, phanisvara das wrote:
On Tuesday 03 November 2009 06:48:00 pm Cecil Westerhof wrote:
I have done an update with 'zypper up' and with 'zypper dup', but my
system is still a RC1. Should it not be update to RC2?

i did the same (a week ago or so), and my boot splash still says RC 1, but
the system seems to be RC2 ok, as the common signature script confirms:

Most likely an update will not change the bootsplash image. Perhaps
somebody can verify and then either confirm or deny this.

Also if there is no update of the splash screen, is that a bug or a
feature?

houghi
--
It's people. Source code is made out of people! They're making our
source out of people. Next thing they'll be breeding us like cattle