Re: [opensuse-factory] New thunderbird little problems
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 14:06:04 +0200

On 09/06/2009 02:00 PM, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
Am 06.09.2009 13:56, schrieb Carlos E. R.:

The other is that now, when I hit "reply to all" on a mail list, I do get
reply to all, instead of
that trick we had that instead gave us the reply to list. Does this work
differently now, or is it a
bug? I don't remember right now what setting we changed :-?

Down in the message pane you should get a "Reply to list" button. As the
original TB3 supports that all the workarounds have been removed from
the package.

Yes, I'm seeing it now, and it is very nice. The weird thing is that it wasn't
there when I looked
before emailing that... go figure.

Which reminds me... is there a way to reduce the area used by that pane? My
display is small.

- --
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.