Re: [opensuse-factory] New thunderbird little problems
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 14:00:05 +0200
Am 06.09.2009 13:56, schrieb Carlos E. R.:
I just installed 11.2 M6 from the DVD (openSUSE-DVD-Build0233-i586.iso)

I copied over the /.thunderbird directory from my 11.1 test partition, to
save time configuring.
There are two problems:

By default, it saves locally all email from imap accounts: for a gmail
account, this is terrible, I
have thousands and thousands, and can't succeed, too many. I had to dissable
it.

That default changed upstream and I partly agree but for GMail that
doesn't make sense in every case.

The other is that now, when I hit "reply to all" on a mail list, I do get
reply to all, instead of
that trick we had that instead gave us the reply to list. Does this work
differently now, or is it a
bug? I don't remember right now what setting we changed :-?

Down in the message pane you should get a "Reply to list" button. As the
original TB3 supports that all the workarounds have been removed from
the package.

Wolfgang