[opensuse-factory] b43-fwcutter
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:33:14 +0100
Hello,

would it be possible to also include b43-fwcutter (not only bcm43xx-fwcutter)
into factory?
b43-fwcutter is needed for newer firmwares / chips.

Working packages (I used them myself) can be found for the moment in
home:dimstar.

Thanks!

Dominique

--
Sorry for the annoying disclamer

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 77 offices in
60 countries and over 2,500 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly
throughout the world. Learn more about our unique network and our services and
visit our website at www.tmf-group.com.

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.