Re: [opensuse-factory] OpenSUSE, bugs and some considerations
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 18:13:54 -0800

> Frankly, I would prefer bugs being solved rather than adding new
> features. As it is now, things are expected to be solved on the next
> suse release... which adds new bugs, so we never are "finished", not
> even nearly so.

The only software that's finished is software that's dead. No one's job
is more interminable than that of the author of successful software.

So be glad things don't stop changing. Change is life.

That old saying, "Nature abhors a vacuum," is uterrly bogus. Almost all
of the universe is a vacuum (quantum fluctuations notwithstanding).
What nature truly does not abide is stasis--right down to the quantum
vacuum!

Randall Schulz