Re: [opensuse-factory] OpenSUSE, bugs and some considerations
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 12:31:48 -0600
On Saturday 03 March 2007 11:59, Francis Giannaros wrote:

> That's an argument against a meeting _time_, but not really against a
> meeting day. If it's a bug triage weekend (or any given couple of days),
> then different people can be on at different times. And particularly on a
> weekend, people's sleeping patterns vary quite a bit, so I don't think it's
> a problem.

The IRC can be used as additional medium for fast exchange of thoughts and
instant feedback, but take in consideration that the whole process can be
very slow, at the times. Than if one is not present at right time it will
miss discussion. I would rather combine email and IRC as appropriate, than to
insist on one medium.

> Like I said though anyway, this is a tried, tested and proven method: many
> other projects have these, and they work tremendously well.

I can see reasons why it works well and that is why I support the idea.

--
Regards, Rajko.
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal