Re: [opensuse-factory] online update servers not uptodate
On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 12:55:32PM +0200, jdd wrote:
> the moment you have the error, you may not have time to do
> so, busy as your are trying to fix the problem...
>
> problem is such bugs come at moment you need the box to work :-(

Then the posting should not have been here. I asume here that people are
not working on production machines, but on Factory, Alpha, Beta or RC
machines that are there for testing.

suse-linux-e might then have been the better option. ;-)
--
houghi http://houghi.org http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/

> Today I went outside. My pupils have never been tinier...

< Previous Next >