Re: [opensuse-factory] Online update issue
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 22:08:41 +0200
On Tuesday 16 May 2006 19:59, Andras Mantia wrote:
> I can remove it (I have only one referring to add-on), but I assume it
> needs to be replaced with a file from a "clean" 10.1 install. I tested,
> it's not enough to remove it.

Well, I said it was a first try. I'm not sure yet how the new libzypp stuff
works.

but hm, have you tried restarting zmd (rczmd restart)? Just in case it's
cached, I mean (does "rug products" show add-on as installed?)

I can't find anything immediately obvious in bugzilla about it, so reporting
it there might be an option.