Re: [opensuse-doc] openSUSE 13.1 beta1 does not contain any documentations
Hello,

Am Montag, 30. September 2013 schrieb Frank Sundermeyer:
It has been decided to move the openSUSE documentation to
http://activedoc.opensuse.org/. ActiveDoc is a new interactive
openSUSE documentation platform where you can not only read the
manuals, but also can edit them in WYSIWYG style.

I have a silly question - how? ;-)

I logged in on activedoc with Konqueror, but don't see an edit button
anywhere. The only additions in the UI are my username etc. in the
header and the "View" and "Revisions" tabs below the headline.

I'd like to fix a small bug in

http://activedoc.opensuse.org/book/opensuse-123-security-guide/23-profiling-your-web-applications-using-changehat/742

23.2.2 Location and Directory Directives
[...]
<Location /foo/> AAHatName MY_HAT_NAME </Location>

should be

<Location /foo/>
AAHatName MY_HAT_NAME
</Location>

(I won't object if you fix this yourself, but I'm still interested how
to edit the text.)

BTW: I'd also recommend to reduce the height of the header, especially
on the start page - on 900x1440px laptop screens, the "Current
documents" section is only partially visible without scrolling.

Oh, and while I'm in complain mode: I tried to add my Novell account in
the user preferences / HybridAuth, but this only opens a new window for
some seconds without doing any changes.

Gruß

Christian Boltz
--
Was die Amis viel dringender brauchen, sind deutsche Waschmaschinen.
Miele koennte da leicht den ganzen Markt aufrollen.