[opensuse-doc] Re: Permission to translate your page at http://doc.opensuse.org/
Hello Anja!

Dear Sir,

2 weeks ago I have asked for your permission to translate your web page and
I didn’t hear any from you since.

I am sorry, your email was overlooked.
Thanks for pinging again.

I really think that is important to connect ex Yugoslavian people with the
information that I ‘ve found on your web page.

You have full permission to translate our contents.
(Everything should be under GFDL or CC-BY-... licenses. If you find
something where the license is unclear, or would not allow translation,
please let us know.)

I hope that you will find time to review it,it would mean a lot to me.

Karl, do we have a mailing list, where Anja could get further assistance?

thanks,
JW-

All the best,

Anja Skrba