Re: [opensuse-doc] How can i uses SVN to translate the openSUSE 12.2 manual
  • From: EGD <egdfree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 19:44:10 +0400
On 5 октября 2012 11:46:17 Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:
2012/10/5 Flashbang <flerxu@xxxxxxxxx>:
I want to translate the manual into a Chinese version , but the wiki
page " Documentation Contribute " gets me dizzy for it tells little
about how . Anyone could help me ? Thanks!

Hi,

The 'official' workflow to translate the documentation manual is to
translate the 'en' xml files on the openSUSE SVN

http://svn.opensuse.org/viewvc/opensuse-doc/trunk/documents/distribution/
-> for visualization

Or if you are not comfortable translating xml files and prefer .po
files I have a 'not official' server with .po files managed at
www.vertaal.com.ar

In any way, its a huge task ;-)

Hello,

how i add Russian team to openSUSE Guides & Manuals project?

--
Friendly openSUSE Community