Re: [opensuse-doc] Re: Novell / opensuse documentatie vertalen
Hi Thomas,

Thx.

Ben

Op Mon, 01 Aug 2011 09:42:22 +0200 schreef Thomas Schraitle <toms@xxxxxxx>:

Hi Ben,

On Friday 29 July 2011 ben.henderson@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
[...]
@ Frank can you please give me also the possibility for using the Berlios
documents, i have a account as user benmh.

You should have now write permission. Please test it with your nl directory.
:)

The software is installed on the machine.
I only have some problems with placing a picture in XML.

Here is a small snippet. It inserts a title of an image which points to a
foo.png file:

<figure id="fig.appl">
<title>Give me an Meaningful Title</title>
<mediaobject>
<imageobject role="fo">
<imagedata fileref="foo.png" width="80%"/>
</imageobject>
<imageobject role="html">
<imagedata fileref="foo.png" width="90%" />
</imageobject>
</mediaobject>
</figure>

Usually it's a good idea to place two imageobject inside mediaobject to
support different target formats. You can set the target formats in the role
attribute; for PDF it's "fo", and for HTML it's just "html". This is useful,
if you need different widths for PDF or HTML.

[...]

--
Gemaakt met Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/