Re: [opensuse-doc] Re: Novell / opensuse documentatie vertalen
Ha, Thanks,

Some entities will be translated then. I preffer my "Books" with a Dutch title.

Greets,

Max

Frank Sundermeyer wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:02:33 +0200 MadMax wrote:

Hi,

I committed my first xml file.
congratulations!!

I don't mean the element names. I meant things like&instquick and
&productname. Where are these defined?
These things are called entities. Some entities are already predefined
by DocBook - I think (but am not sure) these are the same as for HTML:

But DocBook also allows to define your own entities - useful to define
shortcuts (&sls; = SUSE Linux Enterprise Server) and useful for string
that may change in the future (&product; = Workingtitle).
Our custom entities are defined in

xml/entity-decl.ent
xml/network-decl.ent