  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:59:29 +0100
On Wednesday 16 January 2013 21:41:30 Andres Silva wrote:
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Andres Silva <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
k henne. I get your idea. Will work on it! :)

Andy (anditosan)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2013, at 3:58 AM, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Andy,

On 16.01.2013 02:11, Andres Silva wrote:
Here is the latest version of the Chameleon as suggested by henne and
differentreality. I tried to mimic a simple smile on the geeko.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/ChameleonSmile_zps6
edb7717.png>>
Hm I don't think that's it, it's still looking very grave. I think you
need to turn the corner of the mouth more upwards.

Forgive my crude hack, but like this:

http://susepaste.org/images/25120798.png

Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org

Ok, here is another version with a more pronounced smile for this possible
logo.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h414/anditosan/ChameleonSmile_zps2d5cc
6ec.png

Is this then the logo you are going with? What other marketing
elements are expected to be created? Such as banners, business cards,
brochures, etc?

As this is now the logo, could you upload the SVG to github if you have not,
already?

And, either from you or anyone else, is there a poster for oSC13 already? If
we want to print things in time for the largest Free Software conference in
Europe (that'd be FOSDEM) we need something within a few days.

Suggested text for poster:

openSUSE Conference 2013
Power to the Geeko
Thessaloniki, Greece
July 18-22 2013
conference.opensuse.org

(not everything has to be on there in all cases but I strongly suggest to at
least have the date, location and website on it. But be creative.)

/Jos

Thank you

List Navigation
This Thread