Re: [opensuse-artwork] Re: [opensuse-conference] oSC13 Theme
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:09:34 +0100
On Tuesday 15 January 2013 18:57:23 Carlos Ribeiro wrote:
Hello all and dear artist friends.

Last night I did some work after the meeting and I would like to share
here and ask for my friends at the artwork-team (cc field) for some
feedback about that.

I hope you enjoy it.

In the following link you will find 6 ideas (all pretty much similar
with each other) and one totally crazy based in kostas idea
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/OSC13#

Simple yet powerful, I think these are real nice.

CarlosRibeiro