  • From: Carlos Ribeiro <carlosribeiro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 21:14:17 -0200
Hello Robert,

Thanks for the feedback.
I change the format of the boat file and I've upload again.
the direct link of the file is
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-X_kg9DQzQWI/UPXg9Lyh-5I/AAAAAAAAGw8/RGwe_n56C5Q/s640/ProaGeeko00peq.jpg

Yeaah or I should say "on target" rsrs
When I was creating the second one "template02" that only have oSC'13
I was thinking about badge ;-)

2013/1/15 Robert Schweikert <rjschwei@xxxxxxxx>:
On 01/15/2013 03:57 PM, Carlos Ribeiro wrote:

Hello all and dear artist friends.

Last night I did some work after the meeting and I would like to share
here and ask for my friends at the artwork-team (cc field) for some
feedback about that.

I hope you enjoy it.

In the following link you will find 6 ideas (all pretty much similar
with each other) and one totally crazy based in kostas idea
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/OSC13#

I especially like the black and white images. I'd love to see the second one
that just say "oSC'13" printed on the name badges.

The one with the boat is not working for me in any way shape of form.

Later,

Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx