On 01/15/2013 03:57 PM, Carlos Ribeiro wrote:
Hello all and dear artist friends.

Last night I did some work after the meeting and I would like to share
here and ask for my friends at the artwork-team (cc field) for some
feedback about that.

I hope you enjoy it.

In the following link you will find 6 ideas (all pretty much similar
with each other) and one totally crazy based in kostas idea
https://picasaweb.google.com/104830275042059445407/OSC13#

I especially like the black and white images. I'd love to see the second one that just say "oSC'13" printed on the name badges.

The one with the boat is not working for me in any way shape of form.

Later,
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx