  • From: "Stella Rouzi (differentreality)" <stella.rouzi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 15:17:09 +0200
The vast majority of people to come to oSC13 will not be from
Thessaloniki or even Greece so using landmarks as theme for the
conference doesn't make much sense.

True that the main attendance will not be from Greece.

But we are going to have a logo anyway, aren't we?
We could make it be something relevant with the city - why not?
As long as it looks nice of course, I don't see why it should not be
related to the city that hosts the conference.

In any case, as you said Henne let's see what's the progress on logo
drafts and relevant artwork and we will see how to proceed.
We are all in agreement that this should be completed the soonest
possible, even though I would not mind spending one more week on the
issue. Artwork is basically the first thing someone notices and it
makes sense to make it nice.