  • From: Andres Silva <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 08:12:00 -0700
On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:44 AM, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Andres,

On 11.01.2013 02:25, Andres Silva wrote:

I thought of a couple of ideas today about a possible logo for osc 13.
I tried looking for iconic ideas about Greek culture. Hopefully this
early proposals can guide our thoughts.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o44ofzblyjp2f4e/2013-01-09%2019.19.14.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyzfosst9wji0od/2013-01-09%2019.17.55.jpg

Okay who does, decides! :-)

I especially like the second one. Are you going to work on it further?

Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org

Yes, if liked, I was going to make them more like a logo with thicker
looks for all those elements. I can come up with something more final
later this week.

Thank you