  • From: Andres Silva <anditosan1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 18:25:52 -0700
On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:23 AM, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey,

On 09.01.2013 22:17, Robert Schweikert wrote:

Best would be shop.opensuse.org, but at this point I
do not know who controls the content and money collection for the
openSUSE store.

As usual, I do ;) shop.opensuse.org is just a shop from spreadshirt.net.
It's not possible to add items...

Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org

I thought of a couple of ideas today about a possible logo for osc 13.
I tried looking for iconic ideas about Greek culture. Hopefully this
early proposals can guide our thoughts.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o44ofzblyjp2f4e/2013-01-09%2019.19.14.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyzfosst9wji0od/2013-01-09%2019.17.55.jpg

Andy (anditosan)
PS: Sorry if this is a repeat. The last time I wrote something in it
didn't work.