On 09.01.2013 17:52, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
On Wednesday 09 January 2013 15:46:40 Henne Vogelsang wrote:
On 09.01.2013 12:47, Jos Poortvliet wrote:

Motto: Power to the Geeko. A variant of "Power to the People" [1].
Emphasize how we've got the power to change the word.
Theme: Philosophy, Greek history and thinking, Changing the world.

I must say that I don't find that many strong visual representations of
"Philosophy" and in combination with Greece you will even get less.

That's just one of the three words. And I dunno about you, but there's a lot
of visual stuff around thinking and philosophy, even more with (greek)
history and 'change' trown into it.

What more than old dudes and pillars are there really? Not very
exciting, very... well old. Nothing I would associate with us.

The best theme so far I have heard is:

port, ships 'n stuff, voyage, change, movement

But that doesn't really go well with the proposed motto. Maybe we ought
to change the motto.

* The port of freedom
* Green Voyage
* The voyage to freedom