On 01/08/2013 02:28 PM, Kostas Koudaras wrote:
2013/1/8 Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) <iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx>:
Στις 08/01/2013 06:15 μμ, ο/η Robert Schweikert έγραψε:

<snip>

I would also like to hear other peoples thoughts and maybe put a short
term vote on Connect and let the people decide.
How do you feel about it?

I think the decision is up to the promotion and organization teams. Those that feel strongly about things like this can and could have signed up to help. I think taking the step to solicit feedback on the list is great, but I see no reason to put this up for a vote.

It might be useful to post what we have so far to the -project list and get more feedback there. Then next week during the oSC team meeting a decision can be reached and that's what we will run with.

My $0.02
Robert

Tech Lead
rjschwei@xxxxxxxx