On 01/08/2013 08:08 AM, Henne Vogelsang wrote:
Hey,

before we, in the promo team, can get anything done we need a theme and
motto for the conference. It's the starting point for everything: Logo,
website, posters etc.

The motto should reflect what we emphasize at oSC13 and the theme should
reflect how oSC13 will feel. To explain what I mean look at the last
couple of events we held:
<snip>

My personal suggestion would be:

Motto: Power to the Geeko.

I like it, "Power to the Geeko"

A variant of "Power to the People" [1].
Emphasize the empowerment that you so easily get in openSUSE.
Theme: Politics, Greek Democracy, Greece

I'd rather stay away from politics or terms that imply politics, how about

Summer Fun, Beach, Freedom, Greece

as theme?

Robert

Tech Lead