Re: [opensuse-buildservice] WTF is SLE-Module-Development-Tools-OBS? (SLES15)
Hi Stephan,

thanks for your constructive answer.

Am 03.08.2018 um 12:20 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
On 08/03/2018 11:50 AM, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to set up my internal OBS instance for SLES15.
In order to avoid problems, I'm trying to copy the setup of
build.opensuse.org.

My setup chokes on SUSE:SLE-15:GA/SLE-Module-Development-Tools-OBS, I cannot
find it on our SMT as a mirrorable repository.
[...]
That (fake) module contains all packages you can't buy - to fulfill
build dependencies in OBS. I guess we need to make this mirrorable too -
but surely not through smt.

Is this things like "obs-service_foo" and similar (which is not shipped by
SLES, and which I would build in my own
instance), or "libFOObar-devel-static" where libFOObar is shipped with SLES,
but the shipping of some subpackage is not
wanted (this was the case in SLES12 with some postgres-subpackages IIRC).

Is it possible to get a list of packages in this fake repo, then I might just
see that I don't need it at all ;-)
--
Stefan Seyfried