Re: [opensuse-buildservice] WTF is SLE-Module-Development-Tools-OBS? (SLES15)
On 08/03/2018 11:50 AM, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to set up my internal OBS instance for SLES15.
In order to avoid problems, I'm trying to copy the setup of
build.opensuse.org.

My setup chokes on SUSE:SLE-15:GA/SLE-Module-Development-Tools-OBS, I cannot
find it on our SMT as a mirrorable repository.
https://build.opensuse.org/project/repository_state/SUSE:SLE-15:GA/SLE-Module-Development-Tools-OBS
I'm pretty sure we have bought every available SLES subscription ever sold,
and even if not, it should at least show up
in "smt-mirror" as "not mirrorable".

What special magic is hidden in build.opensuse.org? ;-)

That (fake) module contains all packages you can't buy - to fulfill
build dependencies in OBS. I guess we need to make this mirrorable too -
but surely not through smt.

Greetings, Stephan