Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE:Tools suddenly missing its Tumbleweed Repo?
On mardi, 28 mars 2017 09.34:30 h CEST Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Dienstag, 28. März 2017, 09:32:58 CEST wrote Johannes Kastl:
Hi guys,

I updated my tumbleweed machine today (have not done so in a week or
so?), and got an error, as the Tumbleweed repo for openSUSE:Tools was
no longer existing.

Apparently it is now called ".../openSUSE:/Tools/openSUSE_Factory/"
and builds against openSUSE:Factory/snapshot.

it existed with that name since the beginning.

Any reason why this is no longer called Tumbleweed? When adding repos
to my home project I always get a repo called Tumbleweed, that builds
against openSUSE:Factory/snapshot.

someone created that for some time, but I did not want to have double
builds, so I dropped the newer one again.

About double build, perhaps, this repo should also cleanup obsolete
distribution really openSUSE 11.4 to 13.1 SLE_11_SP3 :-)

I guess also a number of oldies in the Xubuntu, Fedora, Debian world ...

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch