Re: [opensuse-buildservice] /usr/lib/debug/.build-id reported as unpackaged files
Hi,

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 01:03:31PM +0200, Lars Müller wrote:
[ 8< ]
ctdb was missing in network:samba:TESTING It is since some minutes
after I posted the initial mail a linked project against
network:samba:STABLE/ctdb again.

The missing ctdb caused only _one_ failing build target. And we saw it
yesterday after I started this thread and enabled it.

One local osc build finished some minutes back and network:samba:STABLE

network:samba:TESTING includes it too

package samba includes /usr/lib/debug/.build-id again.

Also SLE 11 ppc64 succeeded now in the OBS. Good enough to release. ;)

Even if all looks good for us in network:samba:TESTING this might
nevertheless be an issue on the OBS side. I have no clue how to
investigate further.

Cheers,

Lars
--