Re: [opensuse-buildservice] new steam license
On Fri, Feb 01, 2013 at 12:05:03PM +0100, Guus wrote:
When I try to email c dot farrel or cfarrel this is the reply I get:

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <c.farrel@xxxxxxxx>
Reason: No such recipient

Guus