Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Where can I find a package version in SLE?
On Sun, 2012-07-22 at 07:33 +0800, Marguerite Su wrote:
Hi,

I need to know the exact version of libboost_filesystem1_XX_X in SLE_11_SP2,

(I build dependency libraries in M17N, thus I have to fix the SLE
builds, or there'll be too many ugly red cross)

but I can't find it either in s.o.o or b.o.o.

seems OBS doesn't build or host it directly due to reasons I don't know.

so is there any method except to acquire and install a trial version?

There is:
osc ls -b SUSE:SLE-11:SP2 | grep libboost_files
libboost_filesystem1_36_0.rpm
libboost_filesystem1_36_0.rpm
libboost_filesystem1_36_0.rpm
libboost_filesystem1_36_0-32bit.rpm

=> even though SLE is not built within OBS, the binaries needed to be
imported and as such they are accessible... and can be queried.

Hope this helps,
Dominique