Re: [opensuse-buildservice] JFYI, > 800 repos were broken
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 17:09:03 +0200
Am Dienstag, 29. Mai 2012, 17:03:52 schrieb Hector Oron:
Hello Adrian,

2012/5/29 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:

These repositories contained rpm package files, which were not
part of the metadata due to broken cache files.

Is it known why the problem happened?

We tried to use a not-yet official support FS which has different behaviours
in some cases.

Is it affecting OBS codebase and
maybe a fix needs to be applied to avoid such issue on OBS private
instances?

No, not when you use the only currently full support FS from our(OBS) side: XFS.

ext4 may also work, but this is not verified in all circumstances.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH