Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cannot login to obs - "user not registered with iChain"
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 10:48:29 -0400
On Apr 21, 2011, at 9:57, <Jeff_Glanz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Two choices:
Enable LDAP support, which will allow you to use domain accounts to login to
OBS. The api service will add LDAP accounts to the OBS api user list during
the intial login.
Or
Add accounts directly to the OBS api (frontend) via the api url. Access to
the api url is secured by the Admin account.

Thanks - JeffG

I think he's talking about build.o.o...