RE: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: ISO files and distributions
  • From: <Praveen_Paladugu@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 17:05:30 -0500
I finally posted about a blog about the work we have done to build CentOS/RHEL
images on OBS. Following is the link for the same:
http://en.community.dell.com/dell-blogs/enterprise/b/tech-center/archive/2010/11/01/building-centos-rhel-live-images-on-obs-opensuse-build-service-using-kiwi.aspx

Hope this helps
Praveen