RE: [opensuse-buildservice] ISO files and distributions
  • From: <Michael_E_Brown@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:52:03 -0500
Troy,
We've done a lot of work getting CentOS images working cleanly. I've cc'd
Praveen, who is doing most of the actual engineering and can likely give you a
couple pointers. We've had a todo item for a while now to publish our CentOS
kiwi configs. Praveen has a great incentive to do that now due to some bonuses
they are giving for blog entries that get good hit counts, so maybe this will
spur him to finally do that too. :)
--
Michael
(yes, I know about top posting, sorry.)