Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Proposal for renaming 'build'
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 13:29:36 +0200
Hi,

On 15.06.2010 18:23, Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 06:16:25PM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
We don't develop perl and kiwi closely together with obs. But we do so with
the build script.

No, actually we don't. The build changes were pretty independant of
obs. Just look at the commit log.

You guys are not really trying to deduct a name for a script from the
git repo its in or? :) Dudes... Give it some nice ringing name that
people can remember and that is not too generic. You even have a great
topic already: build/building/architecture/contruction tools etc.

mallet (a kind of hammer)
cement
brick
sep (ruf, a famous architect from nuremberg)
veit (stoss, famous sculptor from nuremberg)

I'm sure you can come up with more :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.