Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Proposal for renaming 'build'
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 16:48:02 +0200
Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 04:22:46PM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
I like this proposal, esp because we could switch to a different version
number
scheme as well then. This is needed, because we have now a stable branch
for the first
time for the OBS 2.0 build service.

osc-build is not a good idea, because the script is used on server and
client side.

So maybe "obs-build" and let it follow the OBS release numbers ?

mls, ro, lnussel, what are your opinions here ?

The "build" package has nothing to do with obs. It's just used by
obs to do the real building. It doesn't even depend on anything
from obs.

A better name would be nice nevertheless. I'm not creative enough to
think of one though :-(

cu
Ludwig

--